Friday, January 11, 2008

Movie Trailer Music - More Interesting Than the Movie?

Have you ever been hooked by some movie trailer music and wanted to see the movie just based on that?

I hate working in total silence, so usually have a music channel or some sort of TV show/movie playing in the background. Recently I had on PRINCESS DIARIES 2 - ROYAL ENGAGEMENT on The Disney Channel while I was working on my computer. I've seen it so many times, I don't need to actually watch every minute any more - I just glance up every now and then as certain favorite scenes pop up. (Supposedly that way I actually get something accomplished - yeah, right.)

However, I suddenly stopped what I was doing when they started playing the movie trailer/promo for MINUTEMEN featuring the new music video "Run It Back Again" by Corbin Blue (GALAXY QUEST, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL). I'd never heard it before, and it really was catchy, with a great dance beat and interesting lyrics, something I don't find in most kid pop songs. I found myself surfing the web, looking for a way to hear it again and then looking for more info on the movie.

Since I 'm a big sci fi fan, and the movie's a comedy about time travel, I'll probably check it out. However, since it is a Disney TV movie, the odds are that I'll probably find the movie trailer music more interesting than the movie. (Of course, that's not always true - I have to admit that I watch HOCUS POCUS over and over, both for the movie AND the music... BWAHAHAHA.)

So if you want to hear the Corbin Bleu "Run It Back Again" video music promo, check it out below:



What movies have you seen because you liked the movie trailer music?

Did you buy the movie or just the soundtrack or just the single that got you hooked in the first place?


 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: